Nursery and Kindergarten Program
Our campuses meet guidelines for providing safe childcare, and the standards set for private nursery schools, certified by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
1. Join orientation
2. Interview with the principal or teacher
3. Submission of enrollment documents
4. After screening process, receive results
5. Receive enrollment invoice
*Enrollment invoice will include enrollment fee, annual fee, and monthly fee for the first month
6. Payment by due date
* Accepting all applications throughout the year
* If payment is not confirmed by the due date, it will be considered as a cancellation of enrollment. Space secured for your child will be passed to other students.
* Enrollment date is either the 1st or the 16th of the month.
* The school may ask parents to pick the child up early depending on their age for the first week(s). The monthly fee will not change even in this case.
|Age||Nursery: 6 months–3 years||Kindergarten: 3–6 years|
|Hours of Operation||Weekdays 8:00–20:00 *Extended care from 18:00|
|School closed||Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, summer break, winter break|
|Enrollment Fee||330,000 yen
* School uniform comprising three T-shirts, one polo shirt, one jacket,
|Annual Fee||22,000 yen|
|Monthly Tuition||Full-Time Program
*The monthly tuition will be revised from the school year 2024. Please refer to the notice for more details.
*A monthly Tech Fee 11,000 yen is required for K2 and K3 (4 & 5 year old classes)
*Half-Time Program (9:00 to 13:00, 110,000 yen) can be used for a short period of time.