Spring School 2023
This year GGIS will host 3 weeks of Spring School!!
This Spring School, let’s get active and explore the outdoors! For week 1, we will learn about different sports, the rules, perseverance, and even some geometry! Week two will be about the history of sports, partaking in Track & Field activities, and learning about teamwork. Finally, week 3 will be about different countries’ Schoolyard Games; let’s get competitive, learn good sportsmanship, have fun, and enjoy the weather!
[Dates and Weekly Theme]
※Weekly themes and activities may change without notice.
※Week 2: Students 3 and under will have similar activities at a park nearby the campus.
※Weekly excursions may change or be canceled due to weather.
- 2 to 6 years old
- Elementary School Students Grade 1-6
※GGIS Preschool students (1.5 to 3 years old) are welcome to join.
- Annex Campus
Miwa Building 3F, 1 Chome-8-20, Hiratsuka, Shinagawa
- Musashi Koyama Campus
Nakayama Building 1F, 5 Chome-24-10, Koyama, Shinagawa
- By Monday, March 13th
- Sign-up URL: https://forms.gle/KbVX6nKDT4oU2XNp8
Other Price and Program notes:
※Full-week enrollments only. There are only 4 days in Week 1. 1 day’s worth will be deducted from the invoice based on your rate
※Lunch (and one snack for Full Day students) is included in the price. Students may bring their own snacks, but this will not influence the price. Please refrain from bringing nuts to school.
※Please note that children with food allergies may be asked to bring their own lunch, depending on the severity of their allergies.
※If you need an extension, please specify the week and time. Extensions are only accepted weekly. It may not be possible to accommodate your request.
※Additional fees may apply for excursions, school trips, or special events during the week. If an additional fee will be charged, guardians will be notified beforehand. Fees can be up to, but not limited to 5,000 yen, depending on the destination and purpose.
- Please read and agree to the ContractT&C_Afterschool. The document’s terms and conditions will apply for matters not stated for this specific event.
- Please read the following document COVID-19: School Life.
- Check the drop-off and pick-up location, as it depends on the student and program. *Afterschool students: If continuing into the Afterschool Program, the pick-up procedure will be as usual.
- The host campus may change depending on the number of participants. The event may be canceled if the minimum number of attendees (6 students per campus) is not met.
- The program starts at 9:00 am. Please call the campus in the event of late arrival, different attendance time, absence, etc. We will share the contact information at a later date.
- After submitting the sign-up form, cancellations or changes cannot be made to your application. There are no substitutions or deductions due to missed attendance on the day of the event. Please contact us in advance if you have any questions.
- If you would like to enroll in GGIS programs such as Afterschool, Kindergarten, etc., please join our monthly orientation. Your child’s English level will be checked for enrollment above 5 years old.
- Please submit Kidsly attendance daily.
- ◇◇Hourly Reservation Students◇◇ During seasonal programs such as summer school or winter school, students can use the Afterschool from 14:00 to 19:00. However, please note the seasonal program fee and the monthly fee for the Hourly Reservation course will not be offset, reduced, or refunded depending on the number of hours, even if it overlaps with the opening time of the seasonal program.
- To join the full-day program, the student must be at least 2 years old.
- Preschool students are not eligible for extensions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.