This year GGIS will host 4 weeks of Summer School!
Sign Up Here
Let’s get creative and have a Summer Festival! For week 1, we will take inspiration from Togoshi-Ginza and Palm Street to create mood boards, design signs, plan menus, and learn how to plan and market a successful summer festival. Week 2 will center around learning about tools and building methods to understand the physics of structure and designing 3-D models. In Week 3, students will experience “working” as staff in a “real” setting. From start to finish, students will take ownership of their creations as they design, build, and decorate their shops and games. Finally, for Week 4, students will explore the science and math behind cooking and preparing food for a festival.
[Dates and Weekly Theme]
- Week 1: July 31st-August 4th
- Week 2: August 7th-10th (the 11th is a holiday)
- Week 3: August 14th-18th
- Week 4: August 21st-25th
※Weekly themes and activities may change without notice.
※The students participating in the nursery program at the Musashi–Koyama campus will not go on excursions.
※Weekly excursions may change or be canceled due to weather.
- 2 to 6 years old
- Elementary School Students Grade 1-6
※If your child is younger than 3 years old, please contact us. We may arrange for your child to attend our nursery program as it’s a program more suitable and beneficial for your child.
※If you are a GGIS nursery or kindergarten student (0 to 6 years old) you can join from August 14 to 18.
- Kindergarten and Elementary
- Under 3 years old
Other Price and Program notes:
※Full-week enrollments only. There are only 4 days in Week 1. 1 day’s worth will be deducted from the invoice based on your rate
※Lunch (and one snack for Full Day students) is included in the price.
※Please note that students with severe food allergies may be asked to bring their own lunch. This will not influence the price.
※Students may bring their own snacks, but this will not influence the price. Please refrain from bringing nuts to school.
※If you need an extension, please specify the week and time. Extensions are only accepted weekly. It may not be possible to accommodate your request.
※Additional fees may apply for excursions, school trips, or special events during the week. If an additional fee will be charged, guardians will be notified beforehand. Fees can be up to, but not limited to 5,000 yen, depending on the destination and purpose.
- Please read and agree to the ContractT&C_Afterschool. The document’s terms and conditions will apply for matters not stated for this specific event.
- Check the drop-off and pick-up location, as it depends on the student and program. *Afterschool Students: If continuing into the Afterschool Program, the pick-up procedure will be as usual.
- The host campus may change depending on the number of participants. The event may be canceled if the minimum number of attendees (6 students per campus) is not met.
- The program starts at 9:00 am. Please call the campus in the event of late arrival, different attendance time, absence, etc. We will share the contact information at a later date.
- After submitting the sign-up form, cancellations or changes cannot be made to your application. There are no substitutions or deductions due to missed attendance on the day of the event. Please contact us in advance if you have any questions.
- If you would like to enroll in GGIS programs such as Afterschool, Kindergarten, etc., please join our monthly orientation. Your child’s English level will be checked for enrollment above 5 years old.
【GGIS Afterschool Student】
- Please submit Kidsly attendance daily.
- ◇◇Hourly Reservation Students◇◇ During seasonal programs such as summer school or winter school, students can use the Afterschool from 14:00 to 19:00. However, please note the seasonal program fee and the monthly fee for the Hourly Reservation course will not be offset, reduced, or refunded depending on the number of hours, even if it overlaps with the opening time of the seasonal program.
【GGIS Nursery & Kindergarten Student】
- GGIS Nursery and Kindergarten students can only join on August 14-18, when Nursery and Kindergarten programs are closed.
- Please note, that there will be no bus service for that week.
- Students will participate at an Afterschool campus of your choosing. The nursery program will be held at the Musashi-Koyama campus.
- During seasonal programs, teachers will not send individual daily reports: including information such as potty schedule, diet, naps, etc. Class posts will be available daily.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up Here