Spring School 2022
This year GGIS will host 2 weeks of Spring School!
[Dates and Weekly Theme]
※Weekly themes and activities may change without notice.
- 2 to 6 years old
- Elementary School Students Grade 1-6
※If your child is younger than 3 years old, we will arrange for your child to attend GGIS Nursery as it’s a program more suitable and beneficial for your child. This will be either be at the Togoshi or West campuses.
- Students Under 6 years old
- West Campus
Amemiya Building 201 1−10−14 Haramachi, Meguro-ku
- West Campus
- Elementary Students
- Togoshi Campus
Chokodo Building 2F 1-6-25 Hiratsuka, Shinagawa-ku
- Togoshi Campus
By Friday, March 11th
* Full-week enrollments only.
*Additional 5,000yen/week for lunch fee, including afternoon snack. Students may bring their own snacks but the fee will not be deducted. Please do not bring snacks that contain nuts.
*Please note that children with food allergies may be asked to bring their own lunch depending on the severity of their allergies. The lunch fee will not be deducted.
*If you need an extension, please specify the week and time. It may not be possible to accommodate your request.
[Things to bring]
- Indoor shoes
- Water bottle with a strap
- Cutlery (only 4 y/o and above may bring chopsticks)
- Change of clothes (Diapers if needed)
*Please write your child’s full name in English/Romaji on any item that is brought to school.
- I have read and agree to the ContractT&C_AfterSchool.The terms and conditions in the document will be applied for matters not stated for this specific event.
- Please read the following document COVID-19: School Life and agree.
- Check the pick-up location as it depends on the student and program.
* Afterschool students: During Week 1, for students who will be moving campuses in April 2022, please pick them up directly from the campus they will be attending from March 28th-31st. From April 1st, the pick-up procedure will be as usual.
- The host campus may change depending on the number of participants. The event may be canceled if the minimum number of attendees (6 students per campus) is not met.
- The program starts at 9:00 am. Please call the campus in the event of late arrival, different attendance time, absence, etc. Contact information for the day will be announced later in the details of Spring School.
- After submitting this form, cancellations or changes cannot be made to your application. Please make sure to contact us with any questions or concerns beforehand.
- There may be additional fees for excursions, school trips, or special events during the week. If an additional fee will be charged, details will be notified to guardians beforehand. Fees can be up to, but not limited to 5,000 yen, depending on the destination and purpose.
- If you are interested in joining GGIS programs such as Afterschool, Kindergarten, etc., please contact us. Your child’s English level will be checked for enrollment above 5 years old.
- If you want to continue to attend Afterschool on the day, please submit Kidsly attendance.
- ◇◇Hourly-based (Hourly Reservation) Students◇◇ During seasonal programs, students can use the Afterschool from 14:00 to 19:00. However, please note the seasonal program fee and the monthly fee will not be offset, reduced, or refunded depending on the number of hours, even if it overlaps with the opening time of the seasonal program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.