👻 Halloween Party 2021 🎃
Hello everyone! Please join us for this year’s Halloween party on Saturday, October 30th!
The theme is Día de los Muertos, a.k.a The Day of the Dead!
Wear your creepiest costume and join us for fun games and yummy candy, too! And of course, we will do some Trick-or-Treating!
See you there!
- Date : October 30, Saturday
- Time : 10:00-12:00
- Campus: GGIS Togoshi
- Address: Chokodo Building 2F, 1-6-25 Hiratsuka, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 142-0051
- Age: 2.5 y/o to elementary grade 6
- Fee *tax Included
- GGIS student: ¥2,200 yen
- Guest: ¥3,300 yen
- GGIS student: Fee will be charged on the following month’s invoice.
- Guest: Please transfer the participation fee to the following bank account in advance and then submit the application form.
Bank: Mizuho Bank (0001) SWIFT: MHCBJPJT
Branch: EBARA Account#:216 – 1229574
*Please transfer under your child’s name.
- Sign up deadline: October 15th, 2021
*We maybe able to accommodate your application after the deadline. Please contact us before paying the participation fee.
- Sign up URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfB9csMhJZacNVcdU3OOIa84-7REVKhb7B3STEmvsLm8c2QPQ/viewform
- Only elementary students are allowed to participate without a parent accompanying them.
- If you decide to let your child participate on their own, be aware that we will finish at Keiyo park, and students cannot be picked up at the school.
- Parents are free of charge (Please wear a costume, too. There will be a costume competition for parents!).
- We will close admission if we reach capacity.
- Once you have paid your participation fee, it cannot be refunded
- GGIS event and classroom photos will be posted on related websites such as school blogs and Facebook.
- GG pays close attention to the types of treats distributed during the event. However, some treats may contain allergens, or could otherwise be deemed unsafe (size, etc.). Therefore, please consider your child’s age and/or food allergies when taking part in the event.
- Please be aware that the organizers are not responsible if your child consumes candy or foods that may contain allergens.
- In case of siblings participating, please register and apply for each child separately.
If you have concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.