STEAM Summer School 2021
This summer GGIS will host 3 weeks of STEAM Summer School!
[Date & Weekly Project]
*Weekly themes and projects may change without notice.
- 3 to 6 years old
- Elementary School Students Grade 1-6
*If your child is younger than 3 years old but you wish to join the program, please contact us. We will arrange for your child to attend GGIS nursery as it’s a program more suitable and beneficial for your child.
*If you are a nursery student at GGIS who’d like to join Week3, 2-year-old and above may be accepted.
- Students Under 6 Years Old
- West Campus
Amemiya Building 201 1−10−14 Haramachi, Meguro-ku
*During the 3rd week, please drop off your child at Togoshi Campus as special guests and events are planned. Pick up will be at West as usual.
- Togoshi Campus
Chokodo Building 2F 1-6-25 Hiratsuka, Shinagawa-ku
*Students will move to Annex Campus after 13:00. Full-day students’ pick up location will be Annex Campus.
- West Campus
- Elementary School Students
- Annex Campus
Miwa Building 3F 1 Chome-8-20, Hiratsuka, Shinagawa City
*Afterschool students whose registered campus is Musashi Koyama will move to their campus after 13:00.
- Annex Campus
By June 12th.
[Price and Program] *tax included
*Full week enrollments only. *Nursery & Kindergarten students may choose by date.
*Additional 5,000yen / week for lunch fee. *Including Afternoon snack. Students may bring their own snacks but the fee will not change. Please do not bring snacks with nuts in it. *Lunch is included in the Nursery & Kindergarten participation fee.
*Please note that children with food allergies may be asked to bring their own lunch depending on the severity of their allergies. Lunch fee will not be deducted.
There are only 4 days on the third week due to a national holiday on August 9th. 1 days’ worth will be deducted from the invoice based on your rate.
*If you need extension, please specify the week and what time. Extension is only accepted weekly. Your request may not be accommodated.
[Things to Bring]
- Water bottle with a strap
- Cutlery (only 4y/o and above may bring chopsticks)
- Change of clothes
- A hat
- Diaper for students who need it
- Indoor shoes
*Please write your child’s full name in English/Romaji on any item that is brought to school.
- I have read and agree to the ContractT&C_2021_AfterSchool. The terms and condition in the document will be applied for matters not stated for this specific event.
- Please read the following document “COVID-19: School Life” and agree.
- Pick-up campus of your child may differ depending on the program. Please confirm.
- The host campus may change depending on the number of participants. The event may be cancelled if the minimum number of attendees (6 students per campus) is not met.
- Program starts at 9:00 am. Please call the campus in the event of late arrival, different attendance time, absence, etc.
- After submitting this form, cancellations or changes cannot be made to your application. Please make sure to contact us with any questions or concerns beforehand.
- There may be additional fees for excursions, school trips or special events during the week. If an additional fee will be charged, details will be notified to guardians beforehand. Fees can be up to, but not limited to 5,000 yen, depending on the destination and purpose.
- If you would like to enroll to GGIS program such as Afterschool, Kindergarten etc., please join our monthly orientation. Your child’s English level will be checked for enrollment above 6 years old.
- If you want to continue to attend Afterschool on the day, please submit Kidsly attendance. Your children will move to your campus with a teacher.
- ◇◇Hourly-based Students◇◇ During seasonal programs such as summer school or winter school, students can use the Afterschool from 14:00 to 19:00. However, please note the seasonal program fee and the monthly fee for the Hourly-based course will not be offset, reduced, or refunded depending on the number of hours, even if it overlaps with the opening time of the seasonal program.
【GGIS Nursery & Kindergarten Students】
- STEAM Summer School 2021 will be held at Togoshi Campus.
- During seasonal programs, teachers will not send individual daily reports including information such as potty schedule, diet, naps, etc. Class post will be updated.
- The program is designed for full weekly attendance. We highly recommend that you attend all days to experience the full effect!